What is happening?
Please be advised that Voice Engineering and Networks team are planning the following Maintenance.
1. Following numerous requests it has been decided to modify the default behavior of the BLF buttons on Yealink phone.
- The new default behavior of BLF buttons will be to perform attended transfer instead of the current blind transfer. Please note that blind transfer can still be done by pressing twice the BLF button
- Fix of the park call behavior when intending to park an established call at the same time as a new incoming call comes in.
- Change will come into place after reboot of the phones (if you didn’t request a config override previously)
2. Network team will add an extra redundancy link to our primary carrier to enhance call quality in a failover scenario.
Maintenance will take place on Wednesday 03rd of October from 22:00 PM AEST to Thursday 04th of October 01:30 AM AEST
Are we impacted? If so How?
No impact is expected.